1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when visiting a web page and which make it possible to obtain information regarding how the user browses or a code which enables unequivocal identification of the user.
2. TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website http://www.comunicatranslations.com uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which may be either proprietary and/or third party cookies.
Session cookies are cookies which are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookies, and this period can range from anything from between a few minutes to several years.
Proprietary cookies: Cookies that are created or managed by the person in charge of the website, Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L The website http://www.comunicatranslations.com uses proprietary cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical: these allow the user to navigate the use of the different options or services that exist within the website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, using security elements during the browsing session, storing content.
- Personalisation: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those administered by service providers other than Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The user can find instructions on cookie settings:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the user can opt out via the following link.
The user must bear in mind that some characteristics of the contents of the website http://www.comunicatranslations.com are only available if the installation of cookies is permitted in the browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L can modify this Cookies Policy on the basis of new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.