1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are set out below. This internet portal is put at the service of users by the entity, whose identifying data are
|Corporate name:||Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L|
|Registered address:||Calle Skandia, nº 2 29640, Fuengirola Málaga.|
|Registry data:||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, on 27 October 2010, in Volume 4811, Book 3719, Folio 198, Section 8, Page MA106890, 1st Inscription|
This legal notice sets out the general conditions which govern the access and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses the website, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive for our clients and their access is restricted.
Use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, “the User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User should carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use as contained within this present Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some services of the Portal which are accessible to Internet users or exclusively for clients of Comunica.DK-Translations, SL may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions which, as the case may be, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before commencing the provision of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its website, as well as the elements contained therein. For this reason, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinguishing marks are owned by Comunica.DK-Translations, SL either as industrial or intellectual property, and it may not be construed that access to the Portal attributes any rights to the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinguishing marks.
All the products and services on these pages which are NOT owned by Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L website for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or elimination of information which belongs to them.
3. Conditions of use of the portal
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L, or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of said obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes which will harm the property or interests of Comunica.DK-Translations, SL or of third parties or to otherwise use the Portal in a way which would overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Comunica.DK-Translations, SL or of third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of clarification, in accordance with current legislation the User must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Comunica.DK-Translations, SL or by whomever holds ownership of the exploitation rights in each case.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Contents which may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties in cases where doing so necessarily implies reproduction on the part of the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases which Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Any Internet user who wants to introduce links on their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below and shall be unable to claim their ignorance of these conditions in order to avoid fulfilling their legal responsibilities:
- The link will only link with the home page or main page of the Portal but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
- In all events, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the legislation which is in force and applicable at any given time, to establish frames of any type which surround the Portal or which allow for the visualisation of its Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L or (IV) in any other way that is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case, will it be expressed on the page on which the link is located that Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or of any other word mark of Comunica.DK-Translations, SL within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Comunica.DK-Translations, SL and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or to content of third parties which: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (content which is pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L with regards to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
4. Exclusion of liability
4.1 Of the information
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL is not responsible for the decisions taken based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Of the quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It is the duty of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Of the availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Comunica.DK-Translations, SL. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User which are due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks and which result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the service or previously.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked to through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools which allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Comunica.DK-Translations, SL acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with Article 17 of Act 34/2002, of 12 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI ) and shall only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illicitness of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site which contains illicit or inappropriate content, they may notify Comunica.DK-Translations, SL in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, but in no case shall this communication entail an obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or the owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L with the statements, content or services provided.
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for any damages caused by the illicitness, quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Comunica.DK-Translations, SL.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy for information as to how we use your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, then they may contact Comunica.DK-Translations, SL indicating the following points:
- Personal data of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts which reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the right that has been infringed when this is a person other than the communicator.
- Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner in the case of a person other than the communicator;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner in the case of a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by Law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the Portal itself.
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services which are provided through it and the way in which these are presented.
Furthermore, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. Social networks
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL is present on various social networks and platforms. Therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those which are established by each individual platform, and in which Comunica.DK-Translations, SL does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its points by Spanish law. Where the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Málaga are designated as jurisdiction for the settlement of any possible disputes, and the user thus expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond.