This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website (http://www.comunicatranslations.com), including any information that you may provide to us through the site when you request information, when you sign up for our newsletter or when you provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with such data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are prevented from giving consent by the regulations, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L
1. Data Controller
Contact details of the data controller entity:
Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L, with company number: ESB93089464 and address at: Calle Skandia, No. 2 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga and telephone number: 952469807. Email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga on 27 October 2010, in Volume 4811, Book 3719, Folio 198, Section 8, Page MA106890, 1st Inscription
Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L is the data controller. (Hereinafter we or ours).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information which is capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
Personal data which may be collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding controller activities, owned by Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name.
- Contact information: email.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those which reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are requested to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us, and you refuse to provide such data to us, we may not be able to fulfil said contract or to provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
- You request information about our services
- You contract the provision of our services
- You request a quote
- You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- You send us your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not comply with these requirements or with any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legal basis for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When they are necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may withdraw consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below, we attach a table which sets out the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legal basis for their use, and in which you can learn what types of personal data we process. We may process some personal data for an additional legal reason, so if you need details in this regard you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legal basis for processing|
|To request information through the contact form||
||Consent of the data subject|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You asked us for information or entered into a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, ticking the box provided for this purpose on our form.
- Provided you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract that you have entered into in order to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected them, unless we reasonably consider that we should use them for another purpose, and in such case we will notify you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for their processing and always provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. That set out in the different regulations regarding conservation period shall apply in so far as necessary to the present processing.
Subscriber data received by e-mail or through the form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Comunica.DK-Translations, SL does not authorize minors under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (completion of service order forms or contact forms or by sending emails). Therefore, the persons who provide personal data using said means formally declare that they are over the age of 14, and Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L is exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L, please get in touch in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L are intended for minors under the age of 14, sufficient means will be provided through which the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor may be collected.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Comunica.DK-Translations, SL or send an email to email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or another similar identification document, in order to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification in the case that they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of processing in this case, they will only be kept by Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims
- To object to their processing: Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To request data portability: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another firm, Comunica.DK-Translations, S.L will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection to exercise the rights above: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Comunica.DK-Translations S.L is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, with the applicable body in Spain being: The Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to guarantee your right of access to your personal data (or the exercise of any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive them.
All requests will be resolved within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it may take us more than a month in the event that your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we may require the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data in order to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers which provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers including attorneys, lawyers and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All the data controllers to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and shall process them in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in the interests of transparency, you can request a list of the companies who provide services to us, and you may do this by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, or from being modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and they will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as is laid down in Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.